User Terms and Conditions
The Litter and Fly Tipping Monitoring System (“System”) is operated and hosted by Zero Waste Scotland Limited (“ZWS”). Access to the System is limited to employees of those organisations to whom ZWS has granted access to the System.
Any use of the System, or attempt to use the System, or any information stored in it, without the express permission of ZWS will constitute an offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and may render you liable to criminal and/or civil sanctions and disciplinary action.
In order to use the System, you must be authorised by your employer as an authorised user and have a designated user account together with a reason to use the System governed by your current role within your employer. If you are not sure whether you or your employer is authorised to access the System then you must click cancel and seek direction from your line manager.
You must ensure that:
- any data you submit via the System is complete, accurate and up-to-date;
- you do not use or disclose any data obtained from the System for any purpose other than in accordance with the terms of the OGL http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/doc/open-government-licence/version/3/ ;
- you do not do anything which could reasonably be expected to damage or materially impair the System or which is likely to interfere with any other party's use of the System; and
- you use the System strictly in compliance with applicable laws relating to data protection, the processing of personal data and privacy from time to time, including:
- the Data Protection Act 2018;
- the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (as may be amended by the proposed Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications); and
- any legislation that, in respect of the United Kingdom, replaces, or enacts into United Kingdom domestic law, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the proposed Regulation on Privacy and Electronic Communications or any other law relating to data protection, the processing of personal data and privacy as a consequence of the United Kingdom leaving the European Union.
By continuing to use the System you confirm that you are entitled to use the System and that you have read and agree to abide by the terms of this notice.